- STKR.IT, INC., AND AFFILIATED ENTITIES
This document was last updated July 5, 2013
- WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We will not sell, rent or otherwise distribute your personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent, except as set forth below.
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE?
STKR.IT understands that it is a privilege to have you as a customer and is committed to protecting your personal information. We use the following controls to protect your personal information:
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- Use of secure connections using SSL to safeguard information when transmitted from your Web browser to STKR.IT;
- Use of security controls to restrict access to databases housing personally identifying information;
- Use of encryption for sensitive personal information,;
- Restrict employee access to databases containing personal information and impose confidentiality requirements upon employees who do; and
- Bind subcontractors with contractual, technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information.
STKR.IT uses your personal information to:
PRIVACY ON SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES
- Verify access rights to content or other access-restricted services and software, including for the purpose of supporting digital rights management software;
- Improve our software and services by providing personalized content recommendations, language and location customization, and/or personalized help and instructions;
- Determine if you meet the minimum system requirements to use our products, and provide information concerning compatibility and interoperability to you;
- Ask you to participate in surveys about products, services, news and events;
- Offer you product upgrades, content, services and games for you to purchase;
- Provide you with content, services, instructions, and a more personalized experience based on personal information, such as your language preferences, zip/postal code, country locations, and any content or other preferences you provide;
- Auto-update downloaded STKR.IT products;
- Provide you with news, free newsletters, updates, targeted advertising, promotions, and special offers; and
- Better understand how our products are used, including Web traffic patterns and what types of content are most popular with users of our products and services.
- Assist STKR.IT licensees in determining usage, customer profiles, and customer preferences.
When you use a STKR.IT product on a Social Networking Site (such as Facebook, Google+, MySpace, or similar), your user ID, first and last name, profile picture, usage data for that product or game, and any other information you make publicly available may be received, stored, and viewed by STKR.IT and made viewable to other users of the Social Networking Site.
WHEN AND HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES?
Obligatory or Optional Nature of the Requested Information
Some of the personal information collected by STKR.IT is necessary to provide you with the STKR.IT product or service you choose and to optimize the delivery of audio and video data to your computer. STKR.IT software may include the opportunity to disable certain software features to increase your level of privacy. However, certain technical information (e.g., zip code, product id) may be automatically transmitted between networked servers to authenticate access to products and services, enable their delivery, or optimize your media delivery experience.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
STKR.IT does not require that you accept cookies, however, some functionality on our Websites, our product purchase check-out process, and products and services may be disabled if you decline to accept cookies. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it.
NON-US CUSTOMER INFORMATION
NO ERROR FREE PERFORMANCE
CONTACT US ABOUT PRIVACY
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our products or services or would like to make a complaint, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org